1. Turn It On
This is as simple as sending us a note. A Valkre expert will give you a tour, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with the materials you need for discussions within your company. No obligations.
2. Identify a relevant Business Challenge or Need
The teams we work with typically start with a specific challenge in mind. Below are a few examples. A Valkre Expert can help you think this through as well…
|Establish collaboration framework with a Strategic Account||Identify new product and service offerings in a competitive market|
|Prepare for upcoming deal||Define and quantify a Value Proposition|
|Build joint growth plan with customers||Understand gaps/reasoning behind disappointing products/services|
|Repair weakened/damaged customer relationships||Develop customer-informed growth plans|
|Create organizational accountability to execute on behalf of customers||Correlate value creation to value capture|
|Engage customers off-cycle||Create internal alignment on what is valuable to customers|
3. Start with a DVP Project
A DVP Project follows the major steps of the DVP Method to rapidly deliver customer insights that can inform actions within your business. The major steps of a DVP Project include:
- Create your Hypothesis that will serve as the structure and scope for customer conversations
- Conduct Customer Interviews to obtain their perspective on how you deliver value today and what future investments they want you to make in the future
- Analyze the data from the Interviews to develop insights that can be shared and socialized within your organization
- Make decisions internally on how you plan to help customers with the challenges they've identified for you
- Establish an operating mechanism (or leverage an existing one) to work on those opportunities and track execution against the plan
A DVP 'Project' can be done in three ways
- Do It Yourself
For teams who are comfortable exploring, using self-service training guides and working at their own pace. You can get started for as little as $1,000 / month.
- Add a Valkre Coach
A Valkre Expert can provide additional coaching and guidance throughout the project. Valkre Coaches help train your team on the key elements of DVP and provide insights on best practices and keys to success throughout.
- Ask Valkre to Lead the Project
For teams with a very complex or strategically critical project where an outside expert is desired, a Valkre Expert can also lead your first Project. In this case, the Valkre Expert will work with you every step of the way to ensure a successful outcome, while also working with your team to build capability and expertise for subsequent DVP work
After the 1st Project: Scale, Integrate, and Sustain
The core of our business model is software-as-a-service available as an annual subscription. This includes everything in one simple fee (maintenance, support, upgrades, and access to our API for your integration needs, etc.). We don’t charge by the user because we want adoption and use of the data as much as you do. Instead, fees are more aligned with the size of the organization…whether that be a individual team or a $100 billion global corporation.
In addition to the software, know that our team of Valkre Experts can support your efforts in a variety of ways…ranging from custom training programs to helping specify requirements for CRM integration.